Saturday, January 29, 2011

50 days to go


50 days to go
6 am 12 miles solo long run

Sorry for the delayed post. I needed to take Lilo to the Vet right after my run. We had a "grape" accident last month and she needed to go for a follow up. Note to self: never give your dogs grapes, they are poisonous to them.
Anyway, it was pretty quiet outside this morning. Not many runners. It was super dark in Kitsilano area. I ran until Jericho beach from our place.

I just need to run twice as much as today's run to finish a marathon. I am sure I'll get there :)

While I was finishing up, I saw dragon boaters getting ready to hit the water. I love Vancouver, it's a great place to have all sorts of outdoor activities. Rain or shine.

Prerun drink: Beaver Buzz green tea.
Postrun drink: Water.
Breakfast: Turkey bacon, egg on toast, grilled tomatoes and coleslaw.

Thank you everyone who contributed to my cause this week. We now have $1500! I even got donations from people I haven't met before. that's just super motivating and inspiring. There are great people out there...

Love you all and enjoy your weekend.
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment