Tuesday, January 25, 2011

54 days to go


54 days to go
Day of running. Biking and swimming

Probably most of you don't know but I used to be a national champion swimmer. I started swimming when I was 5, and kept going until I was probably 15 or 16.

I did 30 min of biking then I did some pull buoy swimming for my arms, that pink thing in the picture is a pull buoy for those who are not familiar with it.

The doggies are going hiking today. Every Tuesday, the yellow school bus comes and picks them up and they go to the north shore for a 5 hrs hike. I'll take a picture of it today and post it tomorrow. It's pretty special :) They are waiting for my phone to ring,  that's when they know that it's pick-up time.

Love to you all. xo

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute... your dogs going on a hike. They have a great quailty of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tired dogs = happy dogs
    (happy + tired) dogs + tired Tuba = Happy Tuba

    ReplyDelete