Friday, January 28, 2011

51 days to go

51 days to go
5.45 am 5 miles easy run with Lilo

Nice fog eh? It was pretty cool and distracting. Kinda cold outside this morning.

Lilo got obsessed with a goose half way. I think she thinks "it's small, it's fast, it's running away from me. I must chase!" She almost went and jumped  after the goose once the goose flew towards the water.

We had a quick break around Granville Island, she just laid down and put her paw on my hand, it was pretty cute. I managed to take a picture ;)

I have physio this morning. She managed to press on a trigger point last week... wow. I hope she does the same today.

And it's Friday! last Friday of January. Can't believe it's over already. Got less than 2 months for the marathon...

So I hope you feel like doing something good before beer o'clock today and donate for my cause ;)

Prerun drink: Beaver Buzz green tea
Postrun drink: Water
Breakfast: What ever I can grab after the physio

Please donate today to make my day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment