Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 day to go


1 day to go
No training

So here I am in LA. I got to the hotel pretty late last night but managed to go out and grab a bite to eat.
This morning, we woke up early and drove to Dodgers Stadium to pick up my race bib and say hi to Rover Rescue.

We were there when the 5K race was finishing up and Rover Rescue was at the finish line. It was funny, I introduced myself and she was like hi, then she was like "oh you're the Tuba, oh wow from Canada". It was kinda funny. Anyhow, I hope to see them at mile 18 tomorrow during the race and hope that remembering why I am running this will make me feel strong...

It seems like it's going to rain tomorrow. They say it's %75 chance of showers... I'll be soaked if that happens. And the hotel doesn't know if they are going to allow us to have a late checkout... I will be like a stinky wet dog if I can't get a shower right away... fingers crossed for late checkout!

That's all for me right now. I'll be heading out to have dinner in an Italian restaurant around Santa Monica tonite (carbo loading). I have a shuttle to catch @5.30 am! I'll try to write another entry before I hit the road.

Love you all and think of me when you wake up tomorrow.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment