Friday, March 4, 2011

16 days to go

16 days to go
2 miles with Lilo

We had an amazing night last night at Cypress. There was so much snow! So fresh and it was really quiet as well. I guess everybody was watching the Canucks game. It's pretty hard to go for a run in the morning then go snowboarding at night and then get up and go for another run the next morning... I am tired.  And I can eat the world right now.
We are so close to reach $5000. I got another donation yesterday from Amy, who I haven't met before, but she is a dog lover and a runner herself and I am so grateful to have her support.
I want you all to read the story of a puppy who survive 2 euthanasia attempts. Just google it... I wished all little puppies at the shelters are as strong as this little Wall-e. 
Have faith and believe in yourself. With hard work, determination and dedication, all things are available to those of us who keep their dreams alive and stay strong.

Happy Friday and be strong.

Love you all. xo

1 comment:

  1. I just read that article this morning. Sweet story. Here's the link

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wall-miracle-puppy-adopt-dog-adoption-resources-information/story?id=13054821

    ReplyDelete