Sunday, March 6, 2011

14 days to go


14 days to go
Day off.

What a great day today. We started with taking the bitches (excuse my language) to the park, Vodka loves to fetch! It's great to see them go crazy. Then we headed to Main st. where I got some latte from Gene coffee shop. The green lightbulbs are from there. Then we went to 8 1/2 for brunch. Great little place on Main and 8th st.

We had our mom's house warming party today. She cooked probably for the last 3 days! It was just amazing! And I met some of my contributors from her Rotary Club in Vancouver, it was such a pleasure! I am so grateful and thankful to all of you who contributed to my cause.
We're only $800 away from $5000. I am so lucky to have you all. And I am so happy to see so many people being aware and supportive of the cause.

Here we go, last week of fundraising, here is the last push! Please please please, if you thought of donating for my cause, this is the time. I need all extra support I can get this week to reach $5000.  If we reach $5000, it's saving more than 100 dogs...

"My goal in life is to be
as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am."

Lots of love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment