Tuesday, March 8, 2011

12 days to go

12 days to go
6.30 am 2 miles run with Lilo

It's hiking day today, but I took Lilo out anyway. She loves to run now. And last night I took both of them with their backpacks on for a short run. It was complicated when Vodka was trying to pull and Lilo dragging behind. I managed it and I think they loved it.

It's Tuesday, we have 6 more day to reach $5000, and we're $750 short. Please, please, please share my cause with your friends. We all have the power to make dreams come true, as long as we keep believing.

Commit yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. To me, I'll run to rescue homeless and abused dogs. That makes my life feel more complete and meaningful.

Love you all. xo

1 comment:

  1. Your dogs must adore you with all the attention and exercise they get. :)

    ReplyDelete