Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 days to go

10 days to go
6.30 am 4 miles tempo run with Vodka

She didn't seem to be too excited to go out this morning but I think we had another successful off leash run with her. She is really good ignoring distractions, she just needs to focus on staying on my side.  Here is Vodka tempted to go into the water while it was raining.

While I was out there, it was cloudy then hale attacked. Then we had rain, and sunshine peaked thru the clouds and we saw a rainbow. Pretty neat.  I was planning on wearing my new running skirt but I think it's still not as warm as I want it to be. Yes, I am giving these running skirts a chance. They look really cute on everyone else that I saw. And I like 'pretty' things.

We're only $550 short from our goal of $5000. This is the time to take action, don't just wait there and watch your life passing. Give this world best you can.

Love you all.
Please share/donate we have less than 5 days until the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment