Wednesday, March 16, 2011

4 days to go

4 days to go
Day off running. Stretching.

I started packing this morning. I'll be staying with my mom with the dogs until Friday since Ollie is already in LA.
I didn't go to bed at a decent time last night, so I slept until 7.30am this morning. It felt nice to sleep a little more. I know I won't be able to sleep Saturday night before the race, so these days are pretty important.

Yesterday I saw a little girl who was selling her drawings at her school to send money to Japan. She must be 6 years old or something. That's something we need to teach all children. Be aware of the world and feel the responsibility to help.
I wrote a newspaper  when I was in primary school with couple of friends and sold it at school to raise money to send it to the victims of Bosnia War.

People say only childs are spoiled.  My parents thought me well to be involved and to open my heart to all. If you have kids, it's one of the most important educations that you can give them...

Love you all and always. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment