Wednesday, March 9, 2011

11 days to go

11 days to go
Day off running, physio exercises

Yesterday after their hike, both covered in mud. And I love Lilo's look, it's like "oh trust me Vodka is dirtier than me but she is hiding under her black fur" and she was right. Vodka brought the whole park over to the bathroom.
And today, they get really curious when I do my stretching. The photos show it all.

We watched Inside Job last night. They won the best documentary award at the Oscars this year. Please watch it and learn more about the finance industry and how things went down. For me the most striking part is the academics being involved in the whole thing. I guess money buys a lot of things...

5 days to go until the fundraising deadline. We're ONLY $600 short of $5000! I am so proud and happy to have such great support for my cause. Thank you so much for your continuous encouraging words and for sharing my cause online and offline.

Dreams to come true if you survive the hard times and believe in yourself until the end. There are too many obstacles in life but we have to quickly forgive and remember that life is also is about moving on.

Love you all and always. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment