Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 days to go

3 days to go
6.30 am 4 miles run with Vodka

Here is a fun photo to brighten up the day. Vodka and Lilo LOVE eating apple   skin. So here, my mom is peeling an apple and the girls are watching her every move. I gave Lilo a piece and look at Vodka's expression! priceless...  After seeing the footage of 2 dogs not leaving each other after the tsunami in Japan, I thought my dogs would do the same since they are so attached to each other in a way that I cannot express. I read that they rescued those 2 dogs and now they are safe and getting medical treatment. It is amazing to see the organization of the local rescue groups. I am so impressed and so happy to have them there helping reuniting animals with their owners.
On the other hand, you see a man with no gun trying to say something to the police in Bahrain and he gets shot right in front of the amateur camera... And Libya... They just fire those huge guns, not aiming to anything, or naively aiming at the planes hovering... It's difficult times all around the world. And the news agency are just making it worse. I read this yesterday and I love his point: Kuni Yogo, a former nuclear power planner tells the New York Times that the Japanese government and the Tokyo Electric Power Company, the operator of the troubled nuclear plant, "try to disclose only what they think is necessary, while the media, which has an anti-nuclear tendency, acts hysterically, which leads the government and Tepco to not offer more information". 
Be smart and support Japan, don't just run away.
I don't want to be bitter about things. I want this entry to inspire us all, not make us feel bad. Our dreams and imagination give meaning to life. I choose to dream big and to imagine a life with lots of sunshine, smiles and hope and with no suffering and with no wars.  How about you? Tell me, I would love to hear it.
3 days till the big day. I am nervous but I am excited as well.

Lots of love to you all. xo
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead"-Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Post a Comment