Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 days to go

5 days to go
6.30 am 3 miles with Lilo

I just can't stop watching the news. It's changing every hour, and it's hard to filter the information that you get. I respect the calmness of Japanese people and the way they are dealing with this whole situation. Please take the time to donate to your choice of rescue operations. I am adding the link to Canadian Red Cross and WSPA to my blog.

I am going to meet Rover Rescue on Saturday once I pick up my race bib. They are at the finish line of the 5k event that day. And they said they'll be there at Mile 18 to give jumping high fives on Sunday.
I am getting butterflies on my stomach just thinking about that day.

Do something today and check out dosomething.org and decide on "what's your thing?"

Love you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment