Sunday, March 13, 2011

7 days to go

7 days to go
Day off

Next week this time, I'll be a proud marathon finisher. I can't believe we counted down from 62 days... All those long hours of running... I am looking forward to the race day. I will be in pain, but it's nothing compared to what we have been going through all around the world this year so far.

I am so happy to share this experience with so many you. I wanted to do something more than my day to day life for a long time. I don't like watching the news or reading the paper and feel helpless. I am so delighted to be able to inspire and spread my message. We cannot let ourselves to be spectators of the system that we don't approve. We need to stand against abuse, wars, neglect...We need to take care of all that depend on our protection.
My heart goes to the tsunami victims. Japan, you're a strong nation and have been through a lot of suffering in the past. Never forget that the strongest nations emerged out of suffering and the most massive and astonishing characters are seared with wounds. We are with you, we are sharing your pain.

Love you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment