Monday, March 14, 2011

6 days to go

6 days to go
Day off running, physio exercices

Even though I love having daylight after work, the first Monday of daylight saving is always rough. I set my alarm to 6, but wasn't able to leave the bed until 7. Hopefully, we'll all adjust to sleeping an hour less in the mornings as fast as we can.

Today I am hoping to get in touch with Danni from Rover Rescue and to schedule a visit to Rover Rescue next Saturday before the race. I am not sure if they're attending the race expo or not. I am really really looking forward to meeting the volunteers at their location and say hi to all the rescues.
By the way, the photo below is Lilo not letting me do my stretches... Sabotage really. I got visual proof now.
I got a message on Facebook yesterday, someone from Malaysia and she asked if she can be one of my friends since she loved what I did for the homeless dogs. I can't express how great of a feeling is that to be appreciated and to be able to touch so many lives all around the world.

Thank you for all who shared/donated/followed. Now it's my turn to run the marathon.

Love you all. Happy Monday. xo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Tuba! Looking forward to your marathon post mortem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete