Tuesday, March 1, 2011

19 days to go

19 days to go
6 am 3 miles run with Lilo

I was going to go with Vodka but she wasn't too keen and Lilo was super excited to come out with me even though she just recovered from her snow injury. I used our new safety equipments today. Lights, a little bell, new ID tag and city licence tag. Most dogs cannot be united with their owners due to lack of identification...

I have been looking at some old pictures and realized that I keep smiling remembering those moments and even though they are gone, they warm my heart knowing that they will be with me forever. I am going to try to generate happiness and will try to go the extra mile to bring the sunshine over to our lives.

Try to do the same, it's invigorating.
Lots of love. xo

2 comments:

  1. How did your injured puppy do during the run? Is she okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she wanted to come out with me this morning and she was limping since yesterday. So I took her out and she was running and galloping as if it never happened :)

    ReplyDelete