Monday, February 28, 2011

20 days to go

20 days to go
Day off running, stationary biking after work.

I slept in until 7. I am catching up on my sleep since I didn't sleep much after hearing the news. 18 miles are apparently hard on my legs too.. I am going to do some stretching tonight. Lilo is not limping this morning. She managed to enjoy the snow a little bit better. Vodka is still acting like a crazy dog in the snow.

Thank you so much for your messages yesterday. Friends, family, dreams and memories... They are the most important assets we have. Hold on to them tight and don't let them go without a fight.

Next week is the last week for all donations. I can't believe we are this close to the race now.

Last day of February, happy Monday.
Lots of love to you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment