Friday, February 4, 2011

44 days to go

44 days to go
6 am 30 min stationary bike

No running this morning since I have a 14 miler tomorrow. Vodka stayed over my mom's place last night, and Lilo really didn't wanna hit the road this morning. And I like biking anyway, you can basically sleep on a stationary bike while pedalling.

Sleep over at mom's place this weekend! It's nice to have mom in town, makes me feel like a 14 year old :) Hoping to take it easy a little, I am getting really tired in the evenings now so some quiet time this weekend is gonna do me good.

Down side of this training is that, I am constantly hungry and especially the craving of a cookie around 3-4pm... awful. I am eating every 3 hours but it's never enough!

I got physio this morning again. I am really glad that I am going to see her once I week since I am so prone to injuries. She keeps me healthy :)

Happy Friday to you all and please since it's Friday share the love and don't forget to donate for my cause.

Love you all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment