Thursday, February 24, 2011

24 days to go

24 days to go
6.30 am 2 miles fun run with Vodka

I didn't sleep well, since Ollie doesn't read this as often I can complain about his snoring :) I am going to hit the road again after work for a proper  7 miles speedwork. I took Vodka out for a fun run since she loves to race! It is extra difficult to take a non blurry photo with Vodka, who is completely black & agitated and it's freaking cold outside!
My great-grandma is still in the hospital. I am sending her the biggest hug from here, and I hope I can talk to her again soon. I do want to believe that a positive thinker can achieve the impossible. We have to bring our own sunshine sometimes to clear up the dark clouds that are piling up around us.

18 days till deadline. Please share/donate and support my cause.
Lots of love. xo

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Tuba! I hope your grandma gets better soon.

    PS. What is your speedwork training like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Kim!
    My speedwork for today is 1 mile warm up, 3x1.6 miles @ 9min/mile with 800 meters of jogs in between and 1 mile cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more thing for you Kim, I am using runner's world smart coach program for my training. I quiet like their approach.

    ReplyDelete