Thursday, February 10, 2011

38 days to go

38 days to go
6 am 6 miles tempo run with Vodka

So cold outside this morning! And dear Canadians, I understand you guys are hard core stuff but when there is ice on the ground, running in shorts is not OK. I am freezing with my multi layer outfit and you guys are in shorts and t-shirts! Seriously...

I went to my first gathering with Turkish ladies of Vancouver last night. I think I haven't been this exposed to Turkish culture for a long time :) It was just hilarious. I am not so eager to meet other Turks outside Turkey just because I like being with other cultures and blend with the rest of the world.  Not sure if any of you are reading my posts, but thank you for all the tips about Turkish food places in Vancouver area, greatly appreciated.

You guys should see the mountains this morning. So nice and white, and the sun hits the peak of all of them. I love my city when it's dry and bright, and we have snow covered mountains with green fields all around.

And don't forget, we can change the world if we care enough. Keep your guards down and break out of your boundaries.

Love you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment