Sunday, February 27, 2011

21 days to go

21 days to go
Day off

I lost my great grandma today.  You never get used to loose your loved ones. Experience doesn't have anything with the feeling of a loss.
Today I wanted to celebrate her life. I replanted our little trees that were dying. Now they have new soil, new home... I want them to live against all odds, I'll be spending all extra effort to keep them alive.

I will keep running for my greatgrandma, she will be the inspiration and the memories we shared will keep me going during those painful miles. 2011, you're not playing fair. Even Lilo is limping atfer a rough play in the snow last night. Have some mercy.
Love you all and always. xo
My favorite quote of the day today after the oscars: “It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.” -Lena Horne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment