Wednesday, February 2, 2011

46 days to go


46 days to go
6 am 5 miles tempo run with Vodka

Just like every morning, I got up, walked to the dryer to get my running gear, still half a sleep, grabbed my gloves from the floor then BAMMM... the door of the dryer tried to kill me. I hit my head so hard that I just needed to sit down on the floor with my ice pack for 15 minutes... I have a huge bump on my head now.

At least I was able to leave the house, got my coordination under control. I guess Vodka was pretty tired from yesterday's hike, she didn't want to come with me. But i dragged her anyway :) She was pretty well behaved. I am sure she'll be snoring all day today.

Now I can see the sky getting lighter before I get back home. There are more runners & bikers. And I think there are a lot of naughty ducks around, they hang out with each other and I hear strange sounds...

Prerun drink: Beaver Buzz green tea
Postrun drink: Gatorade
Breakfast: Eggs and turkey bacon

Thank you for all  your support yesterday.
Love you all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment