Thursday, February 17, 2011

31 days to go

31 days to go
6 am 5 miles run with Lilo

We got a pretty fun run, I think she missed running together. She tried to go to the water once but I managed to catch her before she got wet.
Super cold outside, there was ice all around the ground. At least I get to see some clear blue sky now. And I get some color in my photos :)

And just as a reminder, the donation deadline is March 14th. We got another 3 weeks to reach our goal.
Choosing a rescue dog will not solve the pet overpopulation problem but it does give many of them a chance they otherwise would not have. But, beyond doing a "good deed", adopting a rescue dog can be the best decision and addition to the family you ever made...
Please support my cause today.
Lots of love to you all. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment