Sunday, February 6, 2011

42 days to go

42 days to go
Day off

Nothing better than sleeping in on Sundays. I woke up around 7 but stayed in bed and slept until 9! Mom is still spoiling me with scrambled eggs, mimosas and Vivaldi on a long play.
I like these sleep overs at mom's :)

We got some new toys and bones for the bitches (that's how I usually refer to them, excuse my language) Vodka likes the squeaky toys and Lilo likes the soft cuddly ones. In this photo they are waiting to be released to play with their new toys. And I got them some super bowl bones, they will keep them busy while we're watching the game.  Busy dogs = happy Bubbles.

I love this wine. A shot in the dark, from Australia. It's a mixture of Shiraz. Pretty tasty. Read the label first and then tell me, what is you plan with your life? Isn't it time to break the comfort zone and change certain things?

Enjoy the game today, don't forget your pizza and beer!

Lots of love.
xo

2 comments:

  1. If you enjoy Vivaldi, you should really check out the concerts by the Pacific Baroque Orchestra.

    http://www.pacificbaroque.com/spring.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I was going to the Vancouver Symphony nights, will definitely take a look at their schedule as well.

    ReplyDelete