Tuesday, February 15, 2011

33 days to go

33 days to go
6 am 6 miles solo run

It's hiking day for the girls today. And such a lovely day outside. I am sure they're going to be covered with mud when they come back no matter what.
I wish I can film their pick up time for the hike. There is a Chihuahua in the car and 4 or 5 other big dogs scared to death from that little Chihuahua! and Lilo and Vodka as well...It's priceless.

So we went to Rtl last night for dinner, had a 4 course meal and wine pairings. It was pretty yummy and it was fun to see all the new couples out there having a romantic dinner :) I am not a big fan of having these set menus for Valentine's day, we wanted to go Shore Club but their menu didn't have the things we wanted to eat. A Shore Club experience cannot lack popcorn shrimp...

My back still hurts like hell, I have a horrible knot around my shoulder blade. I booked a sports massage for the weekend at Whistler. I hope they can press all the trigger points on my body to release the tension all around.
Yesterday, I realized that February is short! We are 4 weeks away from the donations deadline. Thank you all for your amazing support!

Lots of love to you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment