Friday, February 11, 2011

37 days to go

37 days to go
Day off running, physio stretches

Since I have 16 miles to run tomorrow, today is more of a rest day.
I took Lilo to the park close to our place and put her back pack on. She is not a big fan of the backpack but when I am not running with them in the mornings, walking with a backpack makes them get tired a little faster than regular walking.

And, hey, it's getting closer to summer, they better get used to carrying our beer in their backpacks ;)

I have to decide on my running route for tomorrow so that this time i can study it a little bit better and hope to not get lost again. If anybody has any suggestions in Vancouver or North Vancouver, please let me know. I love a change of scenery when I am out there for more than 2 hrs.

I was thinking maybe another North Van run but I am not that familiar with that area. So please fire up suggestions!

And happy Friday to us all! Make sure you take care of it, make sure you have fun and get out there to enjoy this precious life.
And Congratulations to the Egyptian people.

Lots of love to you all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment