Sunday, February 20, 2011

28 days to go

28 days to go
Day off running. Snowboarding @Whistler.

We had an amazing day at Whistler today as well. The sun was out and the snow was just perfect. I feel pretty tired after this weekend's activities. I managed to squeeze a steam room and pool session before the end of the day. It was exactly what I needed to open those joints! Back to running tomorrow. I hope it would be a dry morning.

I hope you all had a great weekend with lots of sunshine to warm your heart.
I really missed Vodka and Lilo, but obviously they had an amazing sleep over at chez la mom :)
28 days to go.. getting more excited about this than ever. Please continue to support with your donations.
Dont forget, a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Lots of love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment