Friday, February 25, 2011

23 days to go

23 days to go
Day off running, physio exercices

Happy Friday to you all. I know some of you are already getting ready to leave to work, but we just woke up at the West Coast.

I am putting all the photos from yesterday's after work run. It was unbelievably cold and windy. I still saw people in shorts tho... I dont get it, really.

I am not doing good emotionally, my great-grandma's condition is not getting better. I feel helpless, it's hard to be away and it's never easy to let go. She is 96, you think you'll be prepared, you'll be realistic about life, but it doesn't work like that unfortunately. There is never enough time to do everything you want to do and say everything you want to say. I am glad that she saw me growing up and she was there to teach me her secret recipes.

I dont want to finish this entry on a bitter note, but I am finding it difficult today to move on. Life is too short, so keep on laughing, keep on loving truly and forgive quickly. And we should remember that everything is going to be OK in the end. 

Have the strength to do good and inspire others by doing so. Love you all. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment