Saturday, February 26, 2011

22 days to go

22 days to go
6.30 am 18 miles solo long run

I ended up doing the same route from last time just to be safe. But I didn't feel warm for the whole 3.22hr that I was out there. At least I missed the snow I guess. But today was the definitely the coldest run I have ever done. So windy and so bloody cold!


There were bunch of icicles around Stanley Park and some of them were falling down to the seawall foot path. Pretty dangerous conditions...

I was shivering for a long time after the run and the icebath wasn't really nice... It helps my joints a lot and takes away the pain but I was too cold to saty in it for enough time.

No news from my great-grandma. Thank you so much for all your best wishes, I hope she can feel the love from all around the world.
2 weeks until the donation deadline, so please share and donate to warm your heart with the feeling of doing something humane in this snowy day. Or buy a cup of hot chocolate to give away when you buy your coffee this morning.
Lots of love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment