Sunday, February 13, 2011

35 days to go

35 days to go
Day off

Happy Sundays! So nice to stay in bed even though I get up around 7.30 on my day off.
We went to Cafe Medina for brunch, if you're in Vancouver and can make it there before 10, you'll can have pretty yummy brunch with a Moroccan mimosa and a lavender latter. If you're late, you have to bare the queue.

My all time favorite 3d animation movie is "How to train your dragon". If you haven't seen it, drop everything and go watch it. Every year, The Genesis Awards pays tribute to the major news & entertainment media for producing outstanding works that raise public awareness of animal issues. And this year "How to train your dragon" is nominated for the feature film category!
Congratulations to Toothless & Hiccup!

Lilo is really moody this weekend. I am keeping an eye on her just in case if she shows any physical problems...She just lays down and looks up with big droopy eyes. I think Vodka bullied her a little bit too much... Send her big cuddles.

Thank you for all the motivating words. It makes my training more meaningful.
Lots of love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment