Wednesday, February 16, 2011

32 days to go


32 days to go
6 am 3.5 miles solo run

The girls were exhausted from yesterday's hike.  They were all cuddly with each other and didn't even move when I opened the bedroom door. So I left them at home. And for me, I wasn't in a better condition than them. I took 2 muscle relaxants last night instead of 1 for my back pain, and this morning I woke up in a vegetative state... Awake in a sleep mode... I felt like I can't control my legs, one after another, every step felt little bit more awkward than the previous one. So I cut my run short to make sure that I make it back home in one piece.

I just feel like sharing this feeling with you today.We spent our lives with day to day worries and expectations. But we are not in this world to live up to other people's expectations. We just need to have high aspirations and dream big without expecting too much from the world that surrounds us. Taking action rather than expecting is the key to achieving. Even if we fail, we won't be disappointed because at least we tried, rather than assuming that it would happen on its own. So today set yourself free of worries and expectations. Create your own opportunities. Believe me you're going to be so proud of yourself.

Lots of love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment