Tuesday, February 22, 2011

26 days to go

26 days to go
6 am 30 min stationary biking
First of all, I would like to say that my thoughts are with all New Zealanders. The scariest time of my life was during the 99 earthquake in Turkey. The life you know goes away in seconds, and there is chaos everywhere.
I wish you all the best and I hope everyone can unite with their loved ones and recover from this disaster as soon as they can.
As some of you know, 2011 wasn't a good start for me and it's still trying to be  a bad year. I dont give up and I believe that we can change things by thinking positive. My great grandma is doing better, hopefully she'll be out of the hospital end of this week.

When there is so much chaos, disasters, violence and sickness, it's hard to stay strong sometimes and not to be discouraged.
But difficult times should help us understand how great and beautiful life is in every way and every day and many things that we worry about are of no importance at all.

I hope you can enjoy the day as it is and hold on tight to everything you care about. Lots of love to you all.

26 days until the race and 19 days until fundraising deadline.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all you do for the dogs! http://aprilsdogblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the comment! I hope to save as many as I can so that every dog can be loved and cherished.

    ReplyDelete