Saturday, February 19, 2011

29 days to go

29 days to go
Day off, snowboarding at Whistler

So we were at Blackcomb today all day snowboarding. Amazing day, nice and sunny, really nice snow conditions :)

We're staying at this amazing lodge, thanks to Dawn! It is able to fit 8 of us comfortably and it has a cozy atmosphere.

After lunch, and after having a small bottle of Merlot, I head down to the village and got a sports massage at the Westin Hotel.  My legs are so fatigued, and a massage was excately what I needed.

I need to keep this one short since we're at a Starbucks in Whistler Village and I am invading Dawn's computer :)

I hope everybody is having a great weekend. I'll try to report more from Whistler tomorrow.

Short and sweet.
We got 29 days to go, it's so close now.
Love you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment