Monday, February 14, 2011

34 days to go

34 days to go
I am having pretty bad back pain. I didn't sleep well at all. No training.

I want to write about today. Not about it's being Monday but about the increase of color red all around town.

I dont cherish Valentine's day as a day to celebrate having a lover. It take it as a day to open our heart to each other despite our cultural boundaries and differences and despite our class, religion and views. Today, I celebrate enjoying this world with all living beings,  and by showing compassion and appreciation to all I possibly can.

Life is full of interruptions and complications. Leave them behind and don't take today as a day to celebrate love between lovers. Because, love actually, is all around...I love you all. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment