Thursday, March 3, 2011

17 days to go

17 days to go
5 miles tempo run with Vodka

It was our first off leash run! She tried to run ahead but I kept correcting her and she learned to stay right next to me the whole time. She tried to get into the water as usual, but she was a good girl and listened to me and came back.
I love running with Vodka.
I got a donation of $500 yesterday from an anonymous donor. It means the world to me to have such a generous contribution when we have less than 2 weeks to go to reach our goal of $5000.
Now we're only $1100 short. I believe we can reach it. I am ecstatic to have my friends and family supporting me.

Yesterday we said our final goodbye to my greatgrandma, she is always on my mind. I got this note from mom, I think it's a quote from someone else, "You deserve to live a life of your dreams with love and generosity to leave your legacy for generations to come"
Happy Thursday, please don't forget to share/donate today. We're in the last push. We can do it. $35-$50 saves the life of one dog...

Lots of love to you all. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment